Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am Awesome...

It's 2012 and I am Awesome...I think.  I have recently noticed that ever since I have finished school my confidence in myself has started to fade. Why? I have no idea! Maybe it's because I don't feel like Wonder Woman anymore, working two jobs, going to school full-time and interning. As tired as I was, juggling all those things at once made me feel great about myself.  I still work two jobs at crazy hours of  the day, but it doesn't make me feel like a superhero, it mostly just makes me tired. I got my "dream" job right after I graduated and now I thinking that maybe it's not my dream. So it's back to the drawing board.

Over the past couple months I have had to face a few road blocks in my plan to be independent and successful. I think those road blocks have worn me down. I couldn't even enjoy the holidays because I was so stressed out. There was one week in December that I think I cried everyday. If you know me well, you that is not the norm for me. So, it's a new year and time to make some changes.

I usually do not make New Year's resolutions because I never keep them. This year I decided to give it a try. My resolution for 2012 is to tell myself everyday that I am Awesome, and believe it. I think this will help me rebuild my confidence to change my situations. Joel Osteen said," There is incredible power in what we are saying, with our words we are sealing our destiny". So that's what I do, everyday I tell myself I am Awesome in a different way. If there is indeed power in words, then I am gonna be the most powerful person in 2012!

2 comments:

Bruceville said...

You are awesome! Not even a debate. Hands down AWESOMENESS!

Bloop said...

You are the most awesomest woman i know!!! Proud of you bloop!